Materials Return / Exchange Policy
Individuals who purchase materials/products are subject to the following policies:
- Materials/products returned within 30 days of purchase are eligible for a return. Exchanges of materials/products are not permitted. Second Harvest WI does not offer partial refunds.
- If materials are returned in good condition within 30 days, no restocking fee will apply.
- Good condition is defined as being undamaged, unused and able to be re-sold without issue. The determination of any returned items’ condition will be ultimately determined by Second Harvest WI.
- If the item(s) are not returned in good condition, a 20% restocking fee will apply, which is applied to the total full cost of the program or materials (excluding sales tax and shipping costs), regardless if paid in full or through a full or partial payment plan.
- To return your product for a refund, please obtain a return authorization code from Second Harvest WI by emailing [email protected] or calling +1-347-743-1509, between 7 a.m. and 6 p.m.
- Shipping charges related to returns and refunds are non-refundable. Second Harvest WI is not responsible for shipping charges related to returns or refunds. The costs associated with shipping a product back to Second Harvest WI from refusing a delivery shall be deducted from any refund.
Online Courseware/eBook Return Policy
All online courseware sold by Second Harvest WI is non-refundable.
Electronic version(s) of Second Harvest WI textbooks (eBooks) are non-refundable unless included as part of the return of a complete Second Harvest WI study program (see Materials Return/Exchange Policy above).
Exam Voucher Return Policy
Candidates who purchase certification study programs that include an exam voucher are subject to the following policies:
- Exam vouchers that have been redeemed are non-refundable.
- Exam vouchers are non-transferable.
- Exam vouchers must be redeemed within 6 months from the original date of purchase.
- Extensions are not given on exam vouchers.
Individually sold exam vouchers are non-refundable.
Tutoring Voucher Return Policy
Candidates who purchase certification study programs that include personalized tutoring voucher(s) are subject to the following policies:
- Personalized tutoring vouchers that have been redeemed are non-refundable.
- Personalized tutoring vouchers are non-transferable.
- Personalized tutoring vouchers must be redeemed within 12 months from the original date of purchase.
- Extensions are not given on personalized tutoring vouchers.
Live Education Policy
- Candidates who purchase and schedule are eligible for refund until the earlier of 24 hours prior to the start date or 30 days after purchase.
- Candidates who purchase and schedule a Tutoring Session with Second Harvest WI are subject to the following policies:
- Tutor sessions are non-refundable
- Tutor sessions are non-transferable
- Once scheduled, tutor sessions cannot be cancelled
Facilitated Study Groups and Live Q&A Policy
Candidates who purchase and attend a Facilitated Study Group or a Live Q&A Study Session are subject to the following policies:
- Refund requests can be made within 30 days of purchase, if no more than three study sessions were attended, and if the item was purchased as a standalone/upgrade.
- If more than three study sessions were attended, no refund will be granted. If the Facilitated Study Group/Live Q&A Session was purchased in a package, it is subject to Second Harvest WI’s regular refund policy.